ACL and RACEROOM are proud to announce a highlight for all gamers, simracers and touring car fans:
THE ACL CHALLENGE 2020
► Round 1: Taking place from 15th-28th March, you will have the possibility to qualify from home. Taking place on the Red Bull Ring at Spielberg, you will have to set a lap-time on Raceroom.com. Only the fastest one counts.
The 20 best will then be invited to the next two rounds. The online Competition is over
Time Attack TestDrive
Circuit Red Bull Spielberg
Mercedes C63 DTM 2016
Play online from at home
► Round 2: From 24th-25th April, you will have to set the fastest lap on two circuits. Points will be given after each track session. The round takes place at the Mondercange karting-site where RACEROOM 3Motion simulators will be displayed. A participation of 70 € will be asked.
Time Attack TestDrive
min Age 15 Years
► Round 3: The last round will be held on 15th May with go-karts at Mondercange. Each participant will take part in 4 races. After each race, points will be awarded.
Karting Racing in
competitive new Karts
real driving experience
- min Age 15 Years
What is RaceRoom?
RaceRoom is a free-to-play Racing Simulation, where you can experience the passion and thrills of motorsports, right from your living room. RaceRoom is available for PC via the gaming platform Steam.
Recommended system requirements:
Processor: Quad-core AMD or Intel at 2.4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2.0 GB Video Card or AMD equivalent
You can join with a keyboard or a controller – but the fastest players drive with a steering wheel, just like in a real race car.
RaceRoom supports all consumer wheels from Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec, as well as a wide range of high-end simracing equipment (Simucube, Ascher Wheels, Heusinkveld pedals etc.)
How to join?
1) Make sure that your computer fulfills the system requirements, or is stronger.
2) Make sure your wheel or controller is connected to the PC, all drivers are installed (the software that comes with the wheel) and your PC recognizes it (you can check it on Windows at Control Panel -> Devices and Printers -> Devices)
3) Download Steam and create a Steam account: https://store.steampowered.com/about/
4) Download RaceRoom Racing Experience on Steam and install it: https://store.steampowered.com/app/211500/RaceRoom_Racing_Experience
5) Start the game, and follow the steps on screen to create an account. When you are asked to select your country, make sure to select Luxembourg!
6) Once the game is ready, you can open the options by clicking on the sprocket icon in the top right corner. RaceRoom will load a default setting for your computer and wheel, but there you can customize it.
7) You can now drive with a limited selection of cars and tracks in all game modes!
8) The ACL Challenge will become available under "Competitions" from March 15th 2021. It will be free to enter - no ingame purchases required. Here you can access it directly: https://game.raceroom.com/competitions/1277/leaderboard
Our forum's knowledge base offers a wide variety of specific advice and answers to many questions:
For all questions that cannot be answered, there is also a community section where other RaceRoom Drivers ask and answer questions: