ACL and RACEROOM are proud to announce a highlight for all gamers, simracers and touring car fans:
THE ACL CHALLENGE 2022
► Round 1: Taking place from 01 - 30 June, you will have the possibility to qualify from 01 - 24 June from home on your own Simulator or on our 3Motion Simulators at the ACL Karting Track in Mondercange. You will have to set a lap-time on Raceroom.com. Only the fastest one counts.
The 32 best will then be invited to the next two rounds. More Info here or on discord
Sim Competition from at home
2x Time Attack 2x Live Races
Round 1: Falkenberg Motorbana
Round 2: Sonoma Raceway
Mercedes AMG GT4 2020
Play online from at home
► Round 2: 09-10 July, you will have to set the fastest lap on two circuits. Points will be given after each track session. The round takes place at the Mondercange karting-site where RACEROOM Simulators will be displayed. A participation fee of 70 € will be asked.
(More info soon)
Sim Competition in
2x Time Attack
Tracks not public yet
min Age 15 Years
► Round 3: The last round will be held on 16 July with go-karts at Mondercange. Each participant will take part in 4 races. After each race, points will be awarded.
(More info soon)
Karting Racing in
competitive new Karts
real driving experience
min Age 15 Years
What is RaceRoom?
RaceRoom is a free-to-play Racing Simulation, where you can experience the passion and thrills of motorsports, right from your living room. RaceRoom is available for PC via the gaming platform Steam.
Recommended system requirements:
Processor: Quad-core AMD or Intel at 2.4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2.0 GB Video Card or AMD equivalent
You can join with a keyboard or a controller – but the fastest players drive with a steering wheel, just like in a real race car.
RaceRoom supports all consumer wheels from Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec, as well as a wide range of high-end simracing equipment (Simucube, Ascher Wheels, Heusinkveld pedals etc.)
How to join?
1) Make sure that your computer fulfills the system requirements, or is stronger.
2) Make sure your wheel or controller is connected to the PC, all drivers are installed (the software that comes with the wheel) and your PC recognizes it (you can check it on Windows at Control Panel -> Devices and Printers -> Devices)
3) Download Steam and create a Steam account: https://store.steampowered.com/about/
4) Download RaceRoom Racing Experience on Steam and install it: https://store.steampowered.com/app/211500/RaceRoom_Racing_Experience
5) Start the game, and follow the steps on screen to create an account. When you are asked to select your country, make sure to select Luxembourg!
6) Once the game is ready, you can open the options by clicking on the sprocket icon in the top right corner. RaceRoom will load a default setting for your computer and wheel, but there you can customize it.
7) You can now drive with a limited selection of cars and tracks in all game modes!
8) The ACL Challenge will become available under "Competitions" from June 15st 2022. It will be free to enter - no ingame purchases required. Here you can access it directly: https://game.raceroom.com/competitions/1578/leaderboard
Our forum's knowledge base offers a wide variety of specific advice and answers to many questions:
For all questions that cannot be answered, there is also a community section where other RaceRoom Drivers ask and answer questions: